Loan Stop has been helping customers like you for over 16 years. We have convenient locations across Colorado and Wyoming. Each of our branches are individually licensed and held to our high standards of customer service. If you don’t know about us, you can get a Payday Loan with no credit check and get your cash instantly. So, whether you visit us in person or online, let Loan Stop be part of your financial solution.
Something you may not know about us is each office is individually licensed by the State in which they are located. Loan Stop is held to the highest standards of lending which is routinely verified by the State Division of Banking. A list of legally licensed lenders in you state may be found through the following links:
A little more about us and Loan Stop’s commitment to responsible lending:
- Full disclosure. Loan Stop will comply with the disclosure requirements of the state in which the payday advance office is located and with federal disclosure requirements including the Federal Truth in Lending Act. A contract between Loan Stop and the customer must fully outline the terms of the payday advance transaction. Loan Stop agrees to disclose the cost of the service fee both as a dollar amount and as an annual percentage rate (“APR”).
- Compliance. Loan Stop will comply with all applicable laws. Loan Stop will not charge a fee or rate for a payday advance that is not authorized by state or federal law.
- Truthful advertising. Loan Stop will not advertise the payday advance service in any false, misleading, or deceptive manner, and will promote only the responsible use of the payday advance service.
- Encourage consumer responsibility. Loan Stop will implement procedures to inform consumers of the intended use of the payday advance service.
- Rollovers. Loan Stop shall not allow customers to rollover a payday advance (the extension of an outstanding advance by payment of only a fee). A loan must be paid in full before a customer is eligible to apply for a new loan.
- Right to rescind. Loan Stop will give its customers the right to rescind, at no cost, a payday advance transaction on or before the close of the following business day.
- Appropriate collection practices. Loan Stop must collect past due accounts in a professional, air and lawful manner. Loan Stop will not use unlawful threats, intimidation, or harassment to collect accounts. The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) guides Loan Stop’s practice in this area.
- No criminal action. Loan Stop will not threaten or pursue criminal action against a customer as a result of the customer’s check being returned unpaid or the customer’s account not being paid.
- Support balanced legislation. Loan Stop will work with state legislators and regulators to support responsible legislation of the payday advance industry that incorporates these Best Practices.
- Internet lending. Loan Stop is licensed in each state where its payday advance customers reside and shall comply with the disclosure, rollover, rate, and other requirements imposed by each such state, unless such state does not require the lender to be licensed or to comply with such provisions, or the state licensing requirements and other applicable laws are preempted by federal law.
That’s really it for the About Us page. We hope this helps you know a little more about us and the service we provide. So if you’re reading this then it’s time to leave the About Us page and check out the rest of our site. Thank you.